Award-winning journalists Bryan Schott and Bob Bernick discuss the latest news from the Utah political arena.
In this episode:
- The Supreme Court issued a blockbuster ruling on gerrymandering this week. What does that mean for the Better Boundaries initiative.
- Utah's 4th Congressional District is popping!
- Trump will have a Republican challenger in Utah on Super Tuesday.
- Herbert takes aim at conversion therapy.
- Romney says rape allegations against Trump should be "evaluated."
- Abortion could be a contentious debate in Utah next year.
- It's Mueller time!
- Democrats debate, and Kamala Harris devastates Joe Biden.
- UFO freakout!
- Plus, we launch a new public opinion polling initiative.
UtahPolicy.com's daily email newsletter gets you up to speed with all the important political stories every weekday morning. Subscribe here.
If you like this podcast, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. If you leave a 5-star review, we'll send you one of our limited edition "Bernick and Schott on politics" laptop stickers.
You can listen everywhere you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you're interested in sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.