Award-winning journalists Bryan Schott and Bob Bernick offer their thoughts on the latest stories from the Utah political arena.
On this episode of Utah's longest-running political podcast:
- Mia Love is making noise about running again. We break down why she probably won't.
- Republican hardliners are threatening to stir up trouble over Utah's dual-path to the ballot.
- The FBI and ICE reportedly accessed Utah's driver's license database for a facial recognition program.
- Donald Trump is mad at Fox News.
- Bad news for Sen. Todd Weiler about Twitter.
- Eric Swalwell drops out of the 2020 presidential race, but billionaire Tom Steyer jumps in.
- Bryan's Book Club recommendation.
UtahPolicy.com's daily email newsletter gets you up to speed with all the important political stories every weekday morning. Subscribe here.
If you like this podcast, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. If you leave a 5-star review, we'll send you one of our limited edition "Bernick and Schott on politics" laptop stickers.
You can listen everywhere you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you're interested in sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.