Let Bob Bernick and Bryan Schott take your hand and guide you through the maze of political news.
On this edition of the podcast:
- A conservative group makes a significant advertising buy to take on Democrat Ben McAdams over impeachment.
- The Donald Trump campaign files to get on the ballot in Utah
- Will the dislike of President Trump among LDS voters impact the 2020 election?
- Salt Lake City gets their day in court over the inland port.
- A quick update on tax reform efforts.
- How Jon Huntsman's entry into the 2020 governor's race is changing the equation for other candidates.
- President Trump suggests he might testify during the impeachment hearings. Spoiler alert: He's not going to do that.
- There is absolutely nothing suspicious about President Trump making an unscheduled visit to the hospital on Saturday night.
- Department of corrections.
Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. A 5-star review means we'll send you one of our limited edition "Bernick and Schott on politics" laptop stickers.
You can listen everywhere you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- IHeartRadio: https://ihr.fm/2ZHgHqQ
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you'd like to get your message to Utah's political movers and shakers by sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.
UtahPolicy.com's daily email newsletter is the must-read news roundup for political junkies. Subscribe here.