Jason Perry, Vice President for Government Relations for the University of Utah and Director of the Hinckley Institute of Politics, joins us on the pod to discuss all things Utah politics.
He talks with Managing Editor Bryan Schott about:
- How Trump plays in Utah
- McAdams' re-election battle
- Tax reform
Plus, the return of the UtahPolicy.com "Lightning Round"!
Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. A 5-star review means we'll send you one of our limited edition "Bernick and Schott on politics" laptop stickers.
You can listen everywhere you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- IHeartRadio: https://ihr.fm/2ZHgHqQ
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you'd like to get your message to Utah's political movers and shakers by sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.
UtahPolicy.com's daily email newsletter is the must-read news roundup for political junkies. Subscribe here.