Bob Bernick and Bryan Schott guide you through the latest Utah political headlines.
On the Friday podcast:
- Lawmakers are "getting close" on tax reform.
- Are property taxes the key to boosting school funding?
- Chris Stewart vs. synonyms.
- Mike Lee strategizes with the White House on impeachment.
- Some Republicans want to find a primary challenger for Chris Stewart.
- Jon Huntsman is raising a ton of money.
- Impeachment is not moving the needle.
Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. A 5-star review means we'll send you one of our limited edition "Bernick and Schott on politics" laptop stickers.
You can listen everywhere you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- IHeartRadio: https://ihr.fm/2ZHgHqQ
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you'd like to get your message to Utah's political movers and shakers by sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.
UtahPolicy.com's daily email newsletter is the must-read news roundup for political junkies. Subscribe here.