Bob Bernick and Bryan Schott take you inside the latest Utah political headlines.
On this week's podcast:
- We break down the latest news from the tax reform effort.
- Media coverage and the 2020 gubernatorial race.
- Mitt Romney targeted by an online disinformation campaign.
- The good and bad in efforts to improve Utah's air quality.
- More bad news for the Trump administration.
- Mike Bloomberg's media blitz.
- Sarah Sanders doesn't want to be called a liar.
Programming note: No podcast this Friday because of the Thanksgiving holiday.
Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. A 5-star review means we'll send you one of our limited edition "Bernick and Schott on politics" laptop stickers.
You can listen everywhere you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- IHeartRadio: https://ihr.fm/2ZHgHqQ
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you'd like to get your message to Utah's political movers and shakers by sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.
UtahPolicy.com's daily email newsletter is the must-read news roundup for political junkies. Subscribe here.