Bob Bernick and Bryan Schott take you behind the latest Utah political headlines.
- Utah Democrats release their alternative tax reform proposal.
- An education funding proposal likely won't be ready before a special session later this month.
- Ben McAdams finds himself between a rock and a hard place on impeachment.
- Utah Republicans tackle SB54 again.
- Greg Hughes gets ready to run for governor in 2020.
- The push to ratify the Equal Rights Amendment is DOA in Utah.
Plus, a challenge to our listeners to name a classic cartoon character.
Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
You can listen everywhere you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- IHeartRadio: https://ihr.fm/2ZHgHqQ
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you'd like to get your message to Utah's political movers and shakers by sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.
UtahPolicy.com's daily email newsletter is the must-read news roundup for political junkies. Subscribe here.