Get caught up on the big stories in Utah politics with the Friday edition of our news roundup podcast.
On this episode:
- Tax reform passes the legislature
- Spencer Cox has a big lead over Jon Huntsman among Republican voters according to our new poll.
- Will Mitt Romney vote to acquit President Trump or remove him from office?
- Utah Democrats are hoping for financial help from Mike Bloomberg.
- Could President Trump skip the 2020 debates?
Guest host Spencer Stokes of Stokes Strategies joins Managing Editor Bryan Schott to discuss the top stories of the week.
Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
You can listen everywhere you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- IHeartRadio: https://ihr.fm/2ZHgHqQ
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you'd like to get your message to Utah's political movers and shakers by sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.
UtahPolicy.com's daily email newsletter is the must-read news roundup for political junkies. Subscribe here.