Get up to speed on the latest political news with the Tuesday edition of our podcast.
Guest host Taylor Morgan joins Managing Editor Bryan Schott to break down the latest headlines:
- Will Ben McAdams pay a political price for his decision to vote in favor of impeachment?
- How Dan Hemmert's decision to drop out scrambles the race for the Republican nomination in UT04.
- Salt Lake County Mayor Jenny Wilson makes a politically risky decision on gun sales.
- The winners and losers from our poll showing Spencer Cox with a double-digit lead over Jon Huntsman in the GOP gubernatorial race.
- Why the effort to put a referendum to undo the tax reform bill on the 2020 ballot will probably fail.
- A bombshell story says the LDS Church is sitting on $100 billion dollars. How can the Church manage the fallout from the story?
- What's next for Count My Vote?
- Will Donald Trump skip the presidential debates next year?
Plus, Bryan brags about getting to see Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker early.
Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
You can listen everywhere you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- IHeartRadio: https://ihr.fm/2ZHgHqQ
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you'd like to get your message to Utah's political movers and shakers by sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.
UtahPolicy.com's daily email newsletter is the must-read news roundup for political junkies. Subscribe here.