Get caught up with what's grabbing the headlines in Utah politics.
Guest co-host Scott Howell joins Managing Editor Bryan Schott. They discuss:
- The proposed referendum to undo tax reform.
- Can Spencer Cox run for governor while still being in charge of elections?
- The Utah GOP whistles past the graveyard.
- What progress is Utah making on combating homelessness?
- Which issues will be important in next year's governor's contest?
- Curmudgeon vs. conundrum.
Plus, Bryan catches the Christmas spirit and pledges to be nicer to people.
Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
You can listen everywhere you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- IHeartRadio: https://ihr.fm/2ZHgHqQ
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you'd like to get your message to Utah's political movers and shakers by sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.
UtahPolicy.com's daily email newsletter is the must-read news roundup for political junkies. Subscribe here.