Get caught up with the latest Utah political news.
Contributing Editor Bob Bernick returns from his hiatus. He joins Managing Editor Bryan Schott to discuss the top stories from the last week:
- Utah fully expands Medicaid.
- Organizers of the tax referendum effort have a tough hill to climb.
- Voters are angry. How could this affect the 2020 election?
- Mia Love is making noise about running for Congress again.
- The 2020 GOP governor's race.
- Sen. Mike Lee is playing a key role in President Trump's impeachment defense.
- The Utah Republican Party's illegal bylaw.
- President Trump orders the killing of a top Iranian military leader.
- Emails directly implicate President Trump in the Ukrainian military aid scandal.
- Democrat Joe Biden says he would be open to a Republican running mate.
Let us know what you think about the show. Find out how to leave us a rating and review at RateThisPodcast.com.
You can listen everywhere you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- IHeartRadio: https://ihr.fm/2ZHgHqQ
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you'd like to get your message to Utah's political movers and shakers by sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.
UtahPolicy.com's daily email newsletter is the must-read news roundup for political junkies. Subscribe here.