Bob Bernick and Bryan Schott discuss the top Utah political stories from the past few days.
There are less than two weeks to go before the start of the 2020 Utah Legislature.
- Rob Bishop won't run for governor and endorses Thomas Wright.
- Spencer Cox compares abortion to slavery.
- Abby Huntsman leaves television to help advise her father's campaign.
- National Republicans are still trying to recruit a candidate to run against Ben McAdams in 2020.
- Education officials and legislative leaders are at odds over funding for schools.
- Mike Bloomberg is spending a lot of money in Utah
Plus, Bryan explains why "The View" is the best political show on television, and has a book recommendation for you.
Let us know what you think about the show. Find out how to leave us a rating and review at RateThisPodcast.com.
You can listen everywhere you get your podcasts:
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you'd like to get your message to Utah's political movers and shakers by sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.
UtahPolicy.com's daily email newsletter is the must-read news roundup for political junkies. Subscribe here.