Bob Bernick and Bryan Schott give you an update on the top Utah political news stories from the past few days.
- Rob Bishop surprises everyone and decides to become GOP governor candidate Thomas Wright's running mate. We discuss why this might be a brilliant tactical maneuver.
- Democratic presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg will campaign in Utah this weekend.
- There are tons of "secret" bills on Utah's Capitol Hill ahead of the 2020 session.
- Kerry Gibson steps down as Utah's Agriculture Commissioner to run for Congress.
- Rep. Patrice Arent announces she's retiring from the Utah Legislature.
- Lev Parnas pins everything on Trump.
- Virginia passes the ERA.
- Alien invasion news!
Let us know what you think about the show. Find out how to leave us a rating and review at RateThisPodcast.com.
You can listen everywhere you get your podcasts:
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you'd like to get your message to Utah's political movers and shakers by sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.
UtahPolicy.com's daily email newsletter is the must-read news roundup for political junkies. Subscribe here.