We're T-minus 6 days until the start of the 2020 Utah Legislature. Bob Bernick and Bryan Schott give you insight on the top Utah political news stories from the past few days.
- Sen. Mitt Romney promises to keep an open mind during President Donald Trump's impeachment trial while Sen. Mike Lee promises a vigorous defense of the president.
- The tax reform referendum organizers say they have enough signatures to put the measure on the ballot in November.
- Democrat Michael Bloomberg campaigns in Utah.
- Hillary Clinton tees off on Bernie Sanders in a new documentary that is coming to Sundance.
- The Supreme Court won't rule on Obamacare this year.
- Plus, another recommendation from "Bryan's Book Club."
Let us know what you think about the show. Find out how to leave us a rating and review at RateThisPodcast.com.
You can listen everywhere you get your podcasts:
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you'd like to get your message to Utah's political movers and shakers by sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.
UtahPolicy.com's daily email newsletter is the must-read news roundup for political junkies. Subscribe here.