It's another quarantastic episode as Bryan Schott and Bob Bernick bring you the top Utah political news.
- The coronavirus pandemic has upended the ability of some candidates to gather signatures. Jon Huntsman says the state should allow electronic signature gathering.
- Sen. Luz Escamilla announces she has tested positive for coronavirus. Mike Lee and Mitt Romney go into quarantine after exposure to the virus and Ben McAdams ends up in the hospital.
- A return celebration for LDS missionaries at the Salt Lake City airport causes an uproar.
- Aimee Winder Newton picks John Dougall as her running mate.
- Jon Swallow says his corruption trial will make him a better Attorney General.
- President Donald Trump wants to re-open the economy.
- Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick says "lots of grandparents" would be willing to die in order to save the economy for their grandchildren.
Let us know what you think about the show. Find out how to leave us a rating and review at RateThisPodcast.com.
You can listen everywhere you get your podcasts:
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you'd like to get your message to Utah's political movers and shakers by sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.