It's time for another pandemitasitc look at the top Utah political news with Bryan Schott and Bob Bernick.
- Jon Huntsman's campaign could be in big trouble.
- Gov. Gary Herbert alters some rules for how campaigns gather signatures, but Bob says it doesn't go far enough.
- Aimee Winder Newton learns the dangers of campaigning online.
- The coronavirus situation causes more disruption in Utah.
- A record number of Americans file for unemployment.
- President Trump wants the country "raring to go" by Easter.
Let us know what you think about the show. Find out how to leave us a rating and review at RateThisPodcast.com.
You can listen everywhere you get your podcasts:
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you'd like to get your message to Utah's political movers and shakers by sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.