Bryan Schott and Bob Bernick discuss the avalanche of recent Utah political news.
- Legislators complete back-to-back special sessions.
- $4 billion in federal coronavirus aid.
- Protections for businesses during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Lawmakers brace for big budget cuts.
- GOP convention strategy
- The state spends a bunch of money on an unproven treatment for coronavirus.
- A right-wing freakout is responsible for killing proposed legislation.
- President Trump suggests injecting disinfectant could cure the coronavirus.
- Unemployment may already be at 20 percent.
Let us know what you think about the show. Find out how to leave us a rating and review at RateThisPodcast.com.
You can listen everywhere you get your podcasts:
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you'd like to get your message to Utah's political movers and shakers by sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.