The June primary election lineups are set, mostly. Bryan Schott and Bob Bernick discuss the top Utah political news headlines.
- Greg Hughes and Spencer Cox win the Utah GOP convention race for governor.
- John Swallow's bid to return to Utah politics is snuffed out.
- Don't think the convention results will give you an indication of how the primary elections will go.
- Jan Garbett's legal gambit might put her on the June primary ballot for governor.
- Utah is making moves to reopen some businesses next week.
- Donald Trump is feeling unloved.
- The White House plants a ridiculous story about Trump's work habits.
Plus, the Navy admits UFOs are real.
Let us know what you think about the show. Find out how to leave us a rating and review at RateThisPodcast.com.
You can listen everywhere you get your podcasts:
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you'd like to get your message to Utah's political movers and shakers by sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.