Although time has no meaning anymore, Bryan Schott and Bob Bernick bring you the Friday edition of our Utah political news roundup.
- Utah allows some businesses to re-open as coronavirus restrictions are relaxed.
- Will the hydroxychloroquine scandal impact the June primary?
- Jeff Burningham and Jan Garbett sue to get on the primary ballot.
- Mitt Romney is critical of the government's response to the coronavirus pandemic.
- The Republican candidates for governor try out their campaign pitches.
- Debates suck, but we talk about ways to make them suck less.
- The Banjo controversy.
- Voters don't yet favor a change to Utah's school funding model.
- The death toll from the novel coronavirus passes 60,000 in America.
- Joe Biden breaks his silence on the Tara Reade allegations.
- Donald Trump is losing the 2020 election, and he knows it.
Let us know what you think about the show. Find out how to leave us a rating and review at RateThisPodcast.com.
You can listen everywhere you get your podcasts:
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you'd like to get your message to Utah's political movers and shakers by sponsoring this podcast, send us an email.