Rep. Chris Stewart (R-Utah) will host his third annual “America’s Role in the World” Conference on Friday, March 31, at the Zions Bank Building downtown, 18th floor, 10 East South Temple. The event will run from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Speakers and panelists will discuss America’s role in emerging global threats, the future of the F-35, the role of news in democracy and much more.
Keynote Speakers include:
- Ambassador Dina Kawar, Ambassador of Jordan to the United States
- Ambassador Valeriy Chaly, Ambassador of Ukraine to the United States
- Congressman Peter King (R-N.Y.), Chairman of the Emerging Threats Subcommittee on the House Intelligence Committee and former Chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee
- Congressman Chris Stewart (R-Utah)
- Colonel David Lyons, Commander, 388th Figther Wing, Hill Air Force Base
- Colonel David Smith, Commander, 419th Fighter Wing, Hill Air Force Base
- Philip Lohaus, American Enterprise Institute Research Fellow
- John Lansing, CEO & Director of Broadcasting Board of Governors
- Thomas Burr, Salt Lake Tribune Washington Correspondent and former National Press Club President
- Adam Sharp, Founder and CEO of Sharp Things, and Former Head of News, Government and Elections at Twitter
Registration is free, but spots are limited. Utahns can register at stewart.house.gov/conference.