Day two of our 2019 Political Bracket Face-Off is done. Who is moving on and who is out of our annual tournament? Results are below.
- Jason Perry of the Hinckley Institute knocked off the Utah Association of Realtors 60-40%.
- Count My Vote edged past Equality Utah 53-47%.
- Kem Gardner beat Gail Miller 63-37%.
- Former House Speaker Greg Hughes crushed the Better Boundaries group 79-21%
- Nate Sechrest beat Foxley and Pignanelli 73-27%.
- Casey Hill topped Scott Simpson 54-46%
- Spencer Stokes defeated Kory Holdaway 62-38%.
- Paul Rogers knocked off Howard Headlee 56-44%.
Here's your updated bracket: