An important COVID-19 briefing will be held Thursday featuring Gov. Gary Herbert and other key leaders.
In anticipation of school re-openings, autumn, and flu season, Utah's Unified Command COVID-19 Response Team has created target goals and metrics for measuring the fight against coronavirus. Health and Economic Response Leads will take a deep dive through these metrics at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, to be followed by a press conference at 11:45 a.m.
Press Conference Participants:
- Gov. Gary R. Herbert
- Lt. Governor Spencer J. Cox
- Senate President J. Stuart Adams
- Speaker Brad Wilson
- Dr. Angela Dunn, State Epidemiologist
Pre-conference Briefing Participants:
- Jess Anderson, Commissioner, Department of Public Safety, Incident Commander, Unified Command
- Rich Saunders, Executive Director, Utah Department of Health, Economic Lead, Unified Command
- Taylor Randall, Dean of the David Eccles School of Business, Economic Lead, Unified Command
Rich Saunders and Taylor Randall will provide a detailed pre-conference briefing at 10:30 a.m. Gov. Herbert will join Lt. Governor Cox, President Adams, Speaker Wilson, and Dr. Dunn in a press conference at 11:45 a.m.
The conference will be streamed live at www.facebook.com/GovGaryHerber