Utah Gov. Spencer J. Cox signed 10 bills today.
Gov. Cox has signed 470 pieces of legislation from the 2023 General Legislative Session to date. Information on bills signed today can be found below.
- HB 78: Behavioral Health Treatment Access Amendments
- HB 408: Mobile Business Licensing Amendments
- SB 31: State Flag Amendments
- SB 124: Law Enforcement Officer Amendments
- SB 128: Public Safety Officer Scholarship Program
- SB 132: Driving Privilege Card Fingerprinting Requirements
- SB 147: Department of Environmental Quality Adjudicative Proceedings Amendments
- SB 148: Invisible Condition Information Amendments
- SB 169: Enticement of a Minor Amendments
- SB 180: Private Postsecondary Education Modifications