Utah Gov. Spencer J. Cox signed eight bills today. Information on bills signed today can be found below.
- HB 54: Tax Revisions
- HB 130: Adoption Tax Credit
- HB 151: Veteran Property Tax Revisions
- HB 170: Child Tax Credit Revisions
- HB 228: Unprofessional Conduct Amendments
- HB 301: Transportation Tax Amendments
- HB 487: Sickle Cell Disease
- SB 154: Adoption Amendments
Another bill was signed on March 20, but was unintentionally not publicly shared:
- HB 110: Waste Tire Recycling Fund Amendments
In total, Gov. Cox has signed 479 pieces of legislation from the 2023 General Legislative Session to date.