The Salt Lake Chamber will honor Wilford Clyde, Chair of Clyde Companies, Inc., as the 44th Giant in our City on the evening of Thursday, April 27, at the Grand America Hotel. The award recognizes those with exceptional and distinguished service, as well as extraordinary professional achievement, and is widely known as the most prestigious business award given in Utah.
The event will recognize Clyde’s outsized contributions and decades of dedicated service to our chamber, community and state. In addition to celebrating his professional accomplishments in business.
At the event, the Chamber, in partnership with Utah Community Builders, will also recognize Mary Ann Lee, Artistic Director for the Tanner Dance Program & Children’s Dance Theatre at the University of Utah, with the 5th annual Lane Beattie Utah Community Builder Award. The award recognizes an inspirational individual who has gone above and beyond the call of duty to address critical community needs.
Charitable donation to be announced during the event.
For more information, click here.
- Derek Miller, President & CEO, Salt Lake Chamber
- A. Scott Anderson, President & CEO, Zions Bank and Co-Chair, Giant in our City Committee
- Jake Boyer, CEO, The Boyer Company and Advisory Board Member, Utah Community Builders
- Lisa Eccles, President & COO, George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Foundation and Co-Chair, Utah Community Builders
- Kem C. Gardner, Chairman, Gardner Group and Co-Chair, Giant in our City Committee
- Dr. Donna Milavetz, Chief Medical Officer, Cambia Health Solutions and Board Chair, Salt Lake Chamber
WHERE: Grand America Hotel
555 S. Main Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
WHEN: April, 27, 2023
Reception 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Program 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.