The Salt Lake Chamber, Utah’s largest and longest-serving statewide business association, will honor Cindy Crane, CEO of Rocky Mountain Power, as the 2018 ATHENA Leadership Award recipient at this year’s Women & Business Conference and ATHENA Awards Luncheon on November 16, 2018 at the Grand America Hotel.
The ATHENA Leadership Award is a prestigious national award presented annually to an active member of the Salt Lake Chamber who demonstrates excellence, creativity and initiative in business. Each recipient must also provide valuable service by devoting time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community and assist women in reaching their full leadership potential.
In addition to the ATHENA Leadership Award, six will receive the Pathfinder Award at the conference. The Pathfinder Awards are presented annually to community leaders who create new paths promoting the development and recognition of women in business.
Honorees for the event include:
ATHENA: Cindy Crane, CEO, Rocky Mountain Power
· Kristen Cox, executive director, Governor’s Office of Management & Budget
· Kate Holland, president, Illuminate
· Dr. Donna Milavetz, CEO, OnSite Care Clinics
· Hollie Pettersson, partner, Cicero Group
· Amanda Smith, counsel, Holland & Hart, LLP
· Emily Wright, founding executive, doTERRA International