Bob Bernick and Bryan Schott help you understand what went down in Utah politics over the last week:
- Another government shutdown, but Utah hasn’t been paid back for the last time we had a shutdown
- Critics say Utah’s toughest-in-the-nation DUI law will hurt tourism (it won’t)
- Utah lawmakers are eyeing some changes to election laws after Republicans got pasted in Salt Lake County
- Utah’s medical marijuana program is still more than a year from being up and running, but Oklahoma did it in just 6 months
- Donald Trump is the loneliest boy in the world
Our daily email newsletter gets you up to speed with all the important political stories every weekday morning. Subscribe here.
Be sure to rate UtahPolicy.com’s podcasts 5-stars on Apple Podcasts.
Follow our social media feeds on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.