The 2014 edition of the Life in Utah magazine has been released!
The Life in Utah magazine is designed to give you a taste of what makes Utah so special. For this year, the magazine dives into the theme of “Why We Love Utah,” showing why the Beehive State is a great place to live, learn, work and play.
“Utah is engaging, accessible and offers something for everyone,” said Utah Gov. Gary H. Herbert in the magazine’s opening statements. “I invite you to visit our wonderful state and discover the many reasons for you to love Utah.”
Some highlights in the magazine this year include:
– Feature profiles on why people (like gold-medal Olympian Derek Parra) and businesses (like Goldman Sachs) stay and grow in our state
– Profiles on Utah’s different regions, such as Park City, Dixie, Cache Valley, Ogden, Utah Valley, and of course, Salt Lake City
– Articles detailing higher education, Prosperity 2020, transportation, commercial and residential real estate, international business, USTAR, health care, shopping, dining, nightlife and entertainment, learning and museums, festivals, farmers markets, sports, the film industry, national and state parks, and more in our state
– What to do in Utah while on a business trip
– A comprehensive resource guide for relocating and living in Utah