Utah lawmakers decided to scrap a massive overhaul of the state’s tax system on Thursday, deciding to push the plan to a special session later this year.
Managing Editor Bryan Schott and Contributing Editor Bob Bernick break down the news, and what you can expect as the plan to put sales taxes on services in Utah moves forward.
If you like this podcast, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
Follow our social media feeds on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
You can subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2Q86X0J
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nQvawh
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2FFVk0v
- Google: http://bit.ly/2Q9eHje
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2FPSqGe
Also available on your favorite podcast app.
If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor for our podcast, send us an email.