Join us for a conference aimed to explore, develop and benefit from business opportunities and strategic economic alliances between the cities of Mexicali (Baja California, Mexico) and Salt Lake City (Utah, USA).
- Mexicali: Supply chain consolidation and North American exporting platform.
- Industry integration potential between Utah and Mexicali.
- Manufacturing in and for North America: infrastructure, industrial parks and shelter programs.
- Benefits of combining human capital and talent from both cities.
- Customs and logistics in cross-border operations.
- Mexicali as a destination for Utah products, parts and services.
- Learning from business success stories.
Who should attend:– Company Representatives, such as: aerospace, medical devices, metal-mechanic, automotive, and IT & software developers.- Supply Chain Specialists- Logistics Managers- Import / Export Executives- Professional Services Firms, such as: law, accounting, taxes, and management consulting.
October 29, 2019 from 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Zions Bank Building
1 South Main Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Members & Industry Representatives: Complimentary
Please register online no later than October 28