The Utah Economic Task Force will host a virtual town hall on Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. MST to discuss reactivating businesses and the Utah economy with a focus on testing and taxes.
Economic Task Force Town Hall
Reactivating Your Business: Testing and Taxes
Tuesday, April 28, 2020
4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. MST
- Welcome – Governor Gary Herbert
- Update from Washington, D.C. – Senator Mike Lee
- COVID-19 Testing in Utah – Lt. Governor Spencer Cox
- Impact of COVID-19 on Taxes – Miles Hansen, World Trade Center Utah
- How to Navigate PPP and Unemployment Insurance as People Start Returning to Work – Jon Pierpont, Department of Workforce Services; Kevin Burt, Unemployment Insurance Division, Department of Workforce Services; and Marla Trollan, U.S. Small Business Administration
Participants can also watch or view the recording on the Chamber’s Facebook page.