Gov. Gary R. Herbert signed 19 bills Monday. This brings the total number of signed pieces of legislation from the Sixth Special Session so far to 19. Information on these bills can be found below.
* HB6001 – Uniform Electronic Wills Act, Snow, L.
* HB6002 – Supplemental Budget Balancing and Coronavirus Relief Appropriations, Last, B.
* HB6003 – Premium Subsidy Amendments, Dunnigan, J.
* HB6004 – School Emergency Drills Amendments, Moss, C.
* HB6005 – Cosmetology and Associated Professions Amendments, Ballard, M.
* HB6006 – Alcohol License and Permit Amendments, Hawkes, T.
* HB6007 – Municipal Annexation Revisions, Musselman, C.
* HB6011 – Pharmaceutical Reporting Amendments, Ray, P.
* HB6012 – Public Education Funding and Enrollment Amendments, Moss, J.
* HB6013 – Corporate Income Net Loss Amendments, Spendlove, R.
* SB6001 – Community Reinvestment Agency Modifications, Harper, W.
* SB6002 – Financial Report Date Amendment. Bramble, C.
* SB6003 – Law Enforcement Tuition Reimbursement, Mayne, K.
* SB6004 – Regulatory Certainty Amendments, Winterton, R.
* SB6005 – Income Tax Amendments, Harper, W.
* SB6006 – Department of Health Modifications, Christensen, A.
* SB6007 – Amendments to Elections, Harper, W.
* SB6008 – Tobacco Retailer Amendments, Vickers, E.
* SB6009 – Cares Act and Covid-19 Assistance and Recovery Amendments, Hemmert, D.