Welcome to Monday: International Museum Day, and Visit Your Relatives Day. So go say hi to your grandpa. Here are news highlights for a rainy Monday:
–Envision Utah solicits feedback from Utah residents on how to combat air pollution (Deseret News).
–The Legislature's Prison Relocation Commission looks for a prison site that's isolated but not too remote (Deseret News).
–Mitt Romney and Evander Holyfield go a few rounds in their charity boxing match (Salt Lake Tribune).
–Wastewater from Kennecott Copper may threaten the Great Salt Lake ecosystem (Salt Lake Tribune).
–According to projected growth rates, Utah will take on 50,000 new college students over the next 10 years (Deseret News).
–Pignanelli & Webb discuss a GOP poll, new laws, and comment on Utah’s more moderate image (Deseret News).
–Natalie Gochnour comments on Economist article calling Utah a model for constructive conservatism (Deseret News).
–Rep. Jake Anderegg tells why he voted against Healthy Utah and likely will again (Salt Lake Tribune).
- Days to the 2015 Utah municipal primary elections – 85
- Days to the 2015 election – 169
- Days to the 2016 Iowa Caucus (tentative) – 246
- Days to the opening day of the 2016 Utah Legislature – 253
- Days to the 2016 New Hampshire Primary – 254
- Days to the 2016 Utah primary election – 408
- Days until the 2016 presidential election – 541