Applications are currently being accepted for the following U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) programs:
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
- The CDBG program’s primary objective is to promote the development of viable urban communities by providing affordable housing, suitable living environments and economic opportunities for residents of low and moderate income.
- Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG)
- The ESG program’s primary objective is to assist individuals and families in regaining housing stability after experiencing a housing or homelessness crisis.
- HOME Investment Partnership Program (HOME)
- The HOME program’s primary objective is to create affordable housing opportunities for low-income households.
- Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA)
- The HOPWA program’s primary objective is to provide housing assistance and related supportive services to residents living with HIV/AIDS and their families.
Interested entities are invited to submit applications for activities that support local and national program requirements.
An application resource guide is available at Salt Lake City’s Division of Housing and Neighborhood Development, Salt Lake City & County Building, 451 South State Street, Room 445 or online at http://www.slcgov.com/hand. Mandatory training sessions will be held prior to October 2, 2015 for potential applicants. Applications must be submitted by midnight on October 2, 2015. Late applications will not be accepted.
For questions about Salt Lake City’s federal grant programs, call 801-535-7712 or email [email protected].