It's once again time to tiptoe through the week in Utah political news with Managing Editor Bryan Schott and Contributing Editor Bob Bernick.
- So far, the potential 2020 gubernatorial field is male-dominated. But that could change.
- Three members of Utah's congressional delegation are skipping their paychecksduring the government shutdown.
- Utahns don't like the idea of using taxpayer money to pay for President Trump's wall on the border.
- Rep. Rob Bishop might be the next Interior Secretary.
- Mia Love joins CNN to be a political commentator. This is a move Bryan saw comingwhen she gave her concession speech.
- The University of Utah could host a presidential debate in 2020.
- Plus, the government shutdown continues.
UtahPolicy.com's daily email newsletter gets you up to speed with all the important political stories every weekday morning. Subscribe here.