It’s once again time to tiptoe through the week in Utah political news with Managing Editor Bryan Schott and Contributing Editor Bob Bernick.
- So far, the potential 2020 gubernatorial field is male-dominated. But that could change.
- Three members of Utah’s congressional delegation are skipping their paychecksduring the government shutdown.
- Utahns don’t like the idea of using taxpayer money to pay for President Trump’s wall on the border.
- Rep. Rob Bishop might be the next Interior Secretary.
- Mia Love joins CNN to be a political commentator. This is a move Bryan saw comingwhen she gave her concession speech.
- The University of Utah could host a presidential debate in 2020.
- Plus, the government shutdown continues.
UtahPolicy.com’s daily email newsletter gets you up to speed with all the important political stories every weekday morning. Subscribe here.
If you like this podcast, leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
Follow our social media feeds on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
You can subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
Also available on your favorite podcast app.